To learn more about how you can be involved with the annual Night of Wonders gala, please contact us.
The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada works with communities across the country to provide children with life-threatening illnesses the opportunity to realize their most heartfelt wish. By creating unique, meaningful experiences, Children’s Wish enhances quality of life for these courageous children and their families.
- Night of Wonders has raised approximately $1.5 million for the BC & Yukon Chapter over the last five years, granting 150 heartfelt wishes
- We have granted over 25,000 wishes across Canada in over three decades
- We are a Canadian charity with Chapters in every province & territory.
- The B.C. & Yukon Chapter grants over 100 wishes each year to local children
- We receive no government support and are entirely funded by the generosity of individuals, corporations, community groups and foundations.
- We have never denied a wish to an eligible child and have no waiting list.
To learn more visit www.childrenswish.ca